Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I gotta let it go.

Tonight, I just needed to post my family's memory verse from last week. I had quite the day dealing with the state, ALL my children (biological, adopted and foster) and a whole bunch of other emotion stirring "fun stuff" thrown my way. But, as I erased last weeks verse to fill in a new one... It was more personal, because it's something I have to do, daily!
"Give all your worries to God, because He cares about you!"
 1 Peter 5:7
So, this is me, giving it to God and putting a weakness out there. I can lay my head down tonight KNOWING He cares about me and that He will fight my battles, big and small. Whether my problem is a violent/angry toddler, or bigger problems I face... I have been told to give it to God. And why not, I don't want them to begin with anyway! Whatever it is YOU have, whether it seems small and stupid or it consumes you inside and out... 1 Peter 5:7! Yup... easier said than done. But, here's to a new day tomorrow (absolutely not problem free, I am sure) but knowing God cares and doing my best to trust Him in that. Wait! Notice I said "my best"?!
Because I know that when the storms rage... worry and emotions TOTALLY rage right along with that. 
But, every trial, battle and situation is a new opportunity to breath deep, stand strong,
try again and give it to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment