Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I am dedicating this song in two ways. First, as a testimony... my testimony. I have, with God, been able to "let go of control (the pain, the voices, the striving for perfection as wife/mommy/friend/etc) I have learned that I am more than enough and am created for an awesome purpose that only I can fill. And second, I dedicate this song to the girls and woman (including a dear friend that weighs heavy on my heart daily, whether she wants to or not) that still struggle on a daily basis. Its time to let go, let the pieces fall. Until we try to stop holding all our broken pieces together... God cant pick them up and make them whole again. This past year of my life has been the hardest I have ever faced. I hated every, painful moment of healing, dealing, and letting go. BUT, I would not trade any of it knowing where it has brought me, my marriage and my family to today! So, here's to letting go of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment