Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day

Our super hero, and his sidekicks!
Yes, I know, this is coming a day late... but still from the heart. Yesterday we celebrated the "Daddy" in our house. He not only is an amazing father to his own children but also goes above and beyond as a father to little ones without a father. I have always had a desire to foster but Chris's heart to do the same amazes me. He loves, supports, wrestles, laughs with and cares for these children as though they are his own. It is rare to find a man like that! Too many fathers are completely absent or just never around... it takes an incredible guy to step up and fill that gap! This year we chose a "Super Hero" theme... being that Chris is nothing shy of just that! He goes above and beyond the call of duty, saves the day, and is our very own Super Hero Daddy! So, a very HUGE and well deserved "happy fathers day" to Chris! We love you!!!

"My daddy is my Super Hero because...."
AivahLis: "Because he works so hard for us!"
Skyler: "Because he is an awesome daddy!"
Christopher: "Because he is my best friend!"
Talia: "Because he makes me laugh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment